U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Office of Air and Marine Operations is seeking sources to lease, design and construct a combined Hangar/Office Space (Integrated into one facility).
Project Information:Design and construction of approximately 42,149 BOMA Usable square feet of combined Hangar and office space.Project also includes information systems, fire protection and alarm systems, Intrusion Detection System (IDS) installation, and Energy Monitoring Control Systems (EMCS) connection. Sustainable Design and Development (SDD) and Energy Policy Act of 2005 (EPAct05) features will be provided. Supporting facilities include site development, utilities and connections, lighting, paving, parking, walks, curbs and gutters, storm drainage, information systems, landscaping and signage.
Other applicable requirements include:
* Hangar Parking Apron * The facility must meet Customs and Border Protection (CBP) security requirements. * On site parking for 52 vehicles
Place of Performance:Rafael Hernandez International Airport, Aguadilla, PR
Interested firms shall register as an interested vendor and respond to this Sources Sought Synopsis with the following information:
1. Offerors name, address, point of contact, phone number, and e-mail address;
2.Proof of ownership, or Letter from the owner authorizing the offering of space.
3.Description of space being offered.
4. Statement of positive intent to propose on the solicitation when issued;
5. Capability to perform a contract of this magnitude and complexity (include offerors capability to execute the design and construction, comparable work performed within the past 5 years, and brief description of the project, customer satisfaction, and dollar value of project);
6. Type of business and business size (whether large business, small business, HUBZone, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business, 8(a)program participant);
7. Joint Venture information, if applicable, existing and potential; 6. bonding capability (construction bonding level per contract and aggregate construction bonding level, both expressed in dollars).
THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR PROPOSALS AND NO CONTRACT WILL BE AWARDED FROM THIS SYNOPSIS
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE INFORMATION FOR ITEM #2 OF THIS SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE DO NOT ANSWER TO THIS NOTICE.
Place of Performance
Rafael Hernandez International Airport Aguadilla, Puerto Rico United States