Federal contract opportunity 140P2018R0004 for highway, street, and bridge construction at National Park Service DSC-CS-Contracting Services Group, response due Dec 20, 2017.
The purpose of this amendment is to:
1. Incorporate revised specifications dated 7 December 2017 as attached.
All previous versions of the specifications package are hereby removed from the solicitation and are replaced with the above specified version.
2. Extend the Question submission deadline date/time to 1700 ET, Friday, 8 December 2017.
Questions shall be submitted not later than the date/time specified in this amendment to:
with a courtesy copy to:
This amendment DOES NOT change the proposal submission deadline which remains unchanged.
All other terms and conditions remain unchanged.
STLI - 213901, 224214 - REHABILITATION AND REPAIR OF STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS MISSION CRITICAL ELLIS ISLAND BRIDGE AND PAVED AREAS AT THE NORTH END OF ELLIS ISLAND BRIDGE IN SUPPORT OF STATUE OF LIBERTY NATIONAL MONUMENT AND ELLIS ISLAND, NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY
Amendment NO. 0001 (A1)
The purpose of this amendment is to:
1. Extend the proposal submission deadline to 1500, MT, Thursday, 21 December 2017
2. Incorporate the Pre-Proposal Meeting Slideshow, Attendance Roster, and Pre-Proposal Questions and Answers
3. Correct the Estimated Period of Performance
4. Incorporate updated DOL Wage Determination Rates for New Jersey
5. Incorporate Specification Addendum 001
See Solicitation Amendment 0001 attachments for further detailed information.
The National Park Service (NPS), Department of Interior (DOI), Denver Service Center (DSC), is soliciting proposals on a full and open basis from all interested businesses having the capability to perform the work described below.
Title of Project: Rehabilitation and Repair of Structural Components Mission Critical Ellis Island Bridge and Rehab Current Paved Areas at the North End of the Ellis Island Bridge.
Description: The Work consists of repairing, strengthening or replacing deteriorated portions of the existing bridge. The work includes: replace the entire decking systems; install a crutch bent; clean and paint all exposed portions of piles, bent caps, floor beams, and trusses; and install a concrete jacket on one sister pile; repairing existing lighting and electrical service; repairing existing guardrail system; and concrete repair and repointing at abutments on the service bridge. Work also includes rehabilitation of the pave areas and site around the Power House with options to regrade, treat and stripe the gravel parking area and repave the approach drive to the bridge on the Ellis Island side.
Estimated Price Range: $5 million - $10 million
Estimated Period of Performance: March 2018 through December 2019
A pre-proposal meeting has been scheduled for 10:00 a.m. ET, Thursday, November 30, 2017.
1. The pre-proposal meeting will be held at 10:00 am ET, on November 30, 2017, in the New Immigration Building (NIB) Large Conference Room, Ellis Island, New York.
2. Potential Offerors will need to send their names and vehicle information (plate number) at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. All attendees must have a photo ID and allow sufficient time for security screening.
4. At this time, attendees will be allowed to park on-island that morning. There are limited spaces so potential offerors are encouraged to carpool as much as possible.
|Wage Determinations||B03_STLI_213901_WD_NJ2_11.17.17.pdf||Solicitation Amendment 0001 - DOL Davis Bacon Wage Determination NJ2 - 11.1...|
|Package #1||140P2018R0004_A1_SF30.pdf||Solicitation Amendment 0001 - Standard Form 30|
|Package #1||140P2018R0004_A1_Pre-Bid_Slides.pdf||Solicitation Amendment 0001 - Pre-Proposal Slides|
|Package #1||140P2018R0004_A1_Spec_Addendum.pdf||Solicitation Amendment 0001 - Specification Addendum|
|Package #1||140P2018R0004_A1_Attendance_Sheets.pdf||Solicitation Amendment 0001 - Pre-Proposal Meeting Attendance Sheets|
|Package #1||140P2018R0004_A1_Qs_&_As.pdf||Solicitation Amendment 0001 - Pre-Proposal Meeting Questions and Answers|
|Package #8||J.7_-_Contract_Price_Schedule.xlsx||Contract Price Schedule|
|Package #8||J.8_-_Proposal_Submission_Package.docx||Proposal Submission Package|
|Package #7||B03_STLI_213901_WD_NY3_10.27.17.pdf||J.5 Wage Rates|
|Package #6||J.3_-_C1_Ref_Dwgs.pdf||C1 Reference Drawings|