1. Performance Work Statement (PWS) para V Attachment 1 Installation and Facility Map and Attachment 2 Exhaust Sketch Plan. Copy of the CD is available by request. Please contact Nollie Enriquez Phone 098-970-7613 (645-7613) e-mail: email@example.com
2. Questions/Inquiries shall be submitted to Ms.Nollie Enriquez by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 March 2014 10:00AM Japanese Standard time.
Description: 1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice and solicited under FAR 13.5-Test Program for Certain Commercial Items . This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested, and a written solicitation will not be issued.
2. The solicitation number N40084-14-T-2706 CLEANING KITCHEN HOODS and DUCTS, VARIOUS FACILITIES, OKINAWA, JAPAN is being issued as a request for quotation.
3. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-72.
4. The contractor shall provide all materials, labor, and oversight for the "CLEANING KITCHEN HOODS, and Ducts VARIOUS US FACILITIES, OKINAWA, JAPAN" in accordance with the PWS. The period of performance shall not exceed 90 calendar days; 30 days per cleaning of each kitchen hood & duct system. Each system will be cleaned once every 30 days, 3 times, for a total of 90 days. The facilities include the following 36 locations Camp Kinser buildings: 425, 864, 1041, 1202, 1223, and (706 - laundry duct cleaning only). MCAS Futenma buildings: 201, 401, 402, and 423. Camp Lester building: 6388. Camp Foster buildings: 9, 22, 370, 488, 499, 1400, 1680, and 5906. Plaza building: 4100. Camp Courtney buildings: 901, 905, 4218, 4417, 4419, and 4456. Camp McTureous buildings: 5000 and 5206. Camp Hansen buildings: 2214, 2365, 2490, 2635, and 2654. Camp Schwab buildings: 3434 and 3667 and Camp Gonzalves building: 500. and shall be cleaned in accordance with the identified performance tasks.
5. Place of performance is at the 36 US locations, Okinawa, Japan.
6. The provision 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
7. The provision 52.212-2, Evaluation-Commercial Items, applies to this procurement. The Government will award a firm-fixed price contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible Offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, based on lowest price technically acceptable (LPTA).
The technical acceptability factors are as follows:
(1) Time-Offeror proposal meeting required delivery date, 90 calendar days after award of contact.
(2) Offeror must have successfully completed two (2) contracts with a minimum value of $50,000 or Yen Equivalent annually and be actively engaged as a contractor performing services as defined by the NAICS Code 561210-Facility Support Services or similar (if providing similar code defined services; Offeror must submit code and project type) within the last five (5) years.
8. The Government advises Offerors to include a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items, with its offer. Offerors are also reminded to complete Offeror Representations and Certifications on-line at www.bpn.gov prior to submitting an offer.
9. Clause 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
10. Clause 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition and the additional FAR clauses cited in the clause are applicable: 52.204-10, 52.209-6, 52.223-18, 52.222-19, 21, 26, 52.232-33.
11. There is no Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) rating applicable for this procurement.
12. "LOCAL SOURCE RESTRICTIONS: This solicitation is intended only for local sources in accordance with FAR 5.202(a)12): Local sources are those persons or entities normally resident and licensed to conduct business in Japan. Offers from non-local sources will not be considered under this solicitation."
13. All offerors must submit a quote by 10:00 AM Japan Standard Time on Friday, 28 March 2014. Proposals received after that time may not be considered.
14. Any questions regarding this notice should be directed to Ms. Nollie Enriquez, 098-970-7613, or by email to email@example.com.