Federal contract opportunity CJISVENDORDAY2018 for other general government support at Federal Bureau of Investigation Procurement Section, response was due Apr 9, 2018.
Vendor Day - FBI CJIS on Wednesday, April 25, 2018
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in conjunction with the Finance Division/Procurement Section and Criminal Justice Information Services Division (CJIS), located in Clarksburg, WV, will be hosting a Vendor Day. The purpose of this Vendor Day is to allow companies to visit the CJIS Division and showcase their capabilities, as well as, provide an opportunity for businesses to meet government Contracting Officers, procurement staff, technical staff, Program Managers, and Contracting Officer's Representatives.
Due to the anticipated interest, the FBI is scheduling a Vendor Day for Wednesday, April 25, 2018. Attendance priority will be given to first time attendees and small businesses. You are only permitted to attend one day. If you would like to attend, please complete attached Vendor Application. • The address of the Vendor location is: FBI, CJIS Division, 1000 Custer Hollow Road, Clarksburg, WV 26306.
• Vendor day hours will be 9:00am to 1:00pm EST.
• Processing and badging will be completed at the Visitor Center, plan on arriving no later than 8:00am to complete this process and have time to set up by 9:00am. The Visitor Center is to the right of the main entrance gate.
• Only 3 representatives from your company will be approved to attend this Vendor Day. If one of your representatives is unable to attend, there will NOT be any substitutes as Security will not process any additional reps that day.
• Handouts, stress balls, pens, business cards, mints, etc. ...usual items distributed at these events (keep in mind the dollar limit to government employees per item, please keep it simple!) are permitted. Giving thumb drives as a handout is not permitted.
• General "WORK in the PIPELINE" may be discussed with potential customers, but Phishing for insider info on specific task orders will not be allowed or tolerated and will result in immediate extraction from the event.
• Laptops, IPads, PDA's, etc - allowed only if wireless, webcams, and Bluetooth are disabled - A Laptop Waiver will be provided and must be completed by the attendee (with signature) and returned prior to attending. NO ELECTRICITY WILL BE PROVIDED; IF USING ELECTRONICS, THE DEVICE'S BATTERY SHOULD BE FULLY CHARGED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. No external generators permitted.
• Cell Phones are allowed in the building only if wireless and Bluetooth are disabled. If your cell phone has camera capabilities, you are NOT allowed to take pictures anywhere on FBI property.
• Company representatives attending Vendor Day must attend for the entire event, even if representative possesses a green badge.
Any company requesting to attend Vendor Day must submit the Vendor Application by Monday, April 9, 2018 by 6:00 pm EST via email to: CJIS_Vendor_Day@fbi.gov.
Failure to complete all required documents will make your company ineligible for attendance. As stated above, in the past the anticipated interest in attending this event will be great, therefore, the FBI will be considering interest on response time, past participation, and small businesses will be given preference.
Please ensure that you are available to attend on April 25. If your company is eligible to attend, you will receive an invitation/confirmation email with attachments to complete and return.
SERIOUS INQURIES ONLY.