Federal contract opportunity 15-233-SOL-00003 for offices of physicians (except mental health specialists) at Program Support Center Division of Acquisition Management.
In accordance to FAR Part 5.207 -- Preparation and Transmittal of Synopses, The Department of Health and Human Services, Program Support Center, Division of Acquisition Management Services intends to issue a Request for Quote(RFQ) on behalf of Federal Occupational Health (FOH)to obtain Cardiac Testing Services.
1. Action Code: Pre-Solicitation
2. Date: September 23, 2014
3. Year: FY 2015 AWARD
4. Contracting Office Zip Code: 20852
5. Classification Code: Q - Medical Services
6. Contracting Office Address: Room 400, Twinbrook Place, 12501 Ardennes Ave., Rockville, MD 20852
7. Subject: Full and Open Competition
8. Proposed Solicitation Number: 15-233-SOL-00003
9. Closing Response: TBD
10. Contact Point: Bettie L. Hartley, firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Contract Award and Solicitation Number: - TBD
12. Contract Award Dollar Amount: TBD
13. Contract Line Item: TBD
14. Contract Award Date: November 2014
15. Contractor: TBD
16. Place of Performance: Orlando, FL
17. Set Aside Status: Full and Open Competition
To obtain cardiac testing services for Federal Occupational Health Federal employees clients, in order for FOH to deliver complete Occupational Health exams to its client government agencies in Orlando, Florida.