Government Product News picked up my fiscal year-end blog series this week, so thought it was a good time for a quick wrap up.
We covered the basics
We start with an overview of the federal buying season. What it is, and what it means for federal contractors.
We took a closer look at the biggest agencies
We covered the year-end procurement and spending behavior of the most interesting defense and non-defense agencies.
- Why Department of State is ruining your summer.
- Which Defense Agencies have you skipping your vacation?
- Army vs. Navy. Which agency gets the most done at FY end?
- Non-defense agency wrap-up. Which ones are most active at year-end?
- Which agencies ignore the Federal Buying Season?
We got specific about IDIQ procurements
Indefinite delivery vehicles are increasingly important to the federal contracting ecosystem. We look at the most important procurements happening right now.
- High profile IDIQ re-competes (part 1)
- High profile IDIQ re-competes (part 2)
- New IDIQ awards at fiscal year end
- Niche and interesting IDIQs at 2015 fiscal year-end