Market Stats Related Contracts


Top Vendors

No Top Vendors Stats

Top Categories

No Top Categories Stats

Top Vehicles

No Top Vehicles Stats

Open Projects Related Projects


One Sec...
Asphaltum Compound, Hot-Melt (Cavity Lining) Last updated 19 hours ago / Department of the Army
Presolicitation
Due 5/31/17

1. This serves as a presolicitation notice and request for information for 155,946 lbs of Asphaltum Compound, Hot-Melt (Cavity Lining) to be delivered to McAlester Army Ammunition Plant (MCAAP). A Qualification Sample for testing and analysis is required. The Government will conduct on-site observat... read more

Support Assemblies, 81MM Cartridges Last updated 1 day ago / Department of the Army
Solicitation
Due 6/30/17

1.The U.S. Army Contracting Command-Rock Island (ACC-RI), is looking to award a Firm Fixed Price (FFP)Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) for the purchase of Support Assemblies for 81MM Cartridges. The Support Assembly units shall be built to specifications that can be found at Attachment... read more

Railroad System Upgrades at IAAAP Last updated 2 days ago / Department of the Army
Solicitation
Due 6/16/17

Headquarters, US Army Contracting Command - Rock Island (ACC-RI) has a requirement to provide funds in support of Railroad System Upgrades at Iowa Army Ammunition Plant (IAAAP) in accordance with the terms and conditions of Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) Number W52P1J-09-G-0001.It is anticipated tha... read more

Installation of 15, 000 Gallon Waste Water Holding Tank at IAAAP Last updated 6 days ago / Department of the Army
Solicitation
Due 6/1/17

Headquarters, US Army Contracting Command - Rock Island (ACC-RI) has a requirement to provide funds to support the installation of a 15,000 gallon wastewater holding tank at Iowa Army Ammunition Plant (IAAAP) in accordance with the terms and conditions of Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) Number W52P1J... read more

MK3 MOD 0 & MK12 MOD 1 PALLET Last updated 6 days ago / Department of the Army
Sources Sought
Due 6/16/17

MK 3 MOD 0 Pallet & MK12 MOD 1 Pallet Source Sought Notice Solicitation Number: W52P1J-17-R-0131 The U.S. Army Contracting Command - Rock Island, on behalf of the Program Executive Office Ammunition (PEO AMMO), is issuing a sources sought announcement in an effort to identify capable sources for... read more

Sources Sought
Due 5/30/17

Sources Sought Notice Blue Grass Chemical Activity Maintenance of Electronic Security System (ESS) Intrusion Detection System (IDS) & Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV) This Sources Sought notice is a synopsis posted by a government agency seeking possible sources for a requirement. This no... read more

Barium Sulfate/Barite Last updated 1 week ago / Department of the Army
Sources Sought
Past Due

The Army Contracting Command Rock Island (ACC-RI) is seeking sources that can furnish Barium Sulfate/Barite that meets the following specifications: *Minimum 95% Barium Sulfate (Barite) *Remaining 5% must be non-toxic/non-reactive mineral *Less than 1% moisture content *100% must pass 3/8" mesh *5-3... read more

Sources Sought
Due 6/28/17

The U.S. Army Contracting Command - Rock Island (ACC-RI), Rock Island, IL on behalf of the Project Director Demilitarization, Picatinny Arsenal, NJ, and Joint Munitions Command (JMC) Rock Island, IL is conducting market research to identify potential sources that possess the capabilities, experience... read more