Homeland Defense and Security Technical Area Tasks (HD TATs) contract IDIQ-HD-TATs Master IDIQ
POP 4/30/14 - 4/29/16 (1 year)
Under this vehicle, the government purchases:
- Draw From And Build On The Homeland Defense And Security (Hd&s) Knowledge Base Of Bcos And In Turn Add To That Knowledge Base Through The Development And Delivery Of Sti Resulting From R&d And R&d-Related A&as Services.
- Foster A Connection And Engage Collaboratively With Iac Bcos Performing Work In Relevant Subject Areas So As To Maximize Utilization Of Bco Products And Services And Minimize Unnecessary Duplication Of Effort.
- Conduct And/or Support A Wide Range Of Homeland Defense And Security Related Studies, Evaluations, And Analysis Of Methods.
- Promote Standardization Within The Field Of Homeland Defense And Security Related Technology In The Dod Environment.
- $66.1m Aggregate Dollars Obligated
- $198.7m Aggregate Base & Exercised Options
- $274.4m Aggregate Base & All Options (Ceiling)