Agency Profile

Name
John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Description
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is a living memorial to President John F. Kennedy. The Center offers a wide range of performances, inlcuding frequent free or low-cost performances. The Center also runs a number of educational and outreach programs.
Address
2700 F St NW Washington DC 20566
Website
http://www.kennedy-center.org/
Phone Number
(202) 467-4600

Location

Market Stats Related Contracts


Open Projects Related Projects


One Sec...
JFK Memorial Design and Development Services Last updated 1 week ago / John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Sources Sought
Due 6/23/17

The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts has built a reputation as one of the paramount performing arts centers in the nation. While the spirit and ideals often ascribed to our 35th president are embodied within the mission and the daily operations of the Center, members of the general pu... read more

ROCK CREEK PARKWAY OVERHANG REPAIR, PHASE II Last updated 3 weeks ago / John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Solicitation
Due 6/2/17

The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts (Kennedy Center) posts a construction requirement for Rock Creek Parkway Overhang Repair, Phase II. Approximately 55% of the overhang was repaired in FY 2016, the remaining approximately 45% is to be repaired under this requirement. In addition, a... read more